- Board certified and experienced pathologists evaluate each case and order appropriate ancillary testing for accurate diagnosis and relevant, patient-specific prognostic information
- Access to the extensive immunohistochemistry stains and molecular studies to meet the needs of each patient
- All diagnostic and prognostic information is incorporated into one clear, detailed and comprehensive report
- Expert pathologists are readily available to discuss results and answer any questions
- Review of surgical pathology specimens including biopsies and cancer resection specimens.
- 24-48 hour turn-around time for most non-complex cases
- All new diagnoses of malignancy are verified by a second pathologist
- Access to the latest molecular diagnostic and prognostic testing
- Our team of Board certified pathologists rely on their educational experiences from top academic centers around the country (UCSF, Stanford, UCLA, Washington University) to deliver academic-caliber interpretation (see Bios for additional details).