Every day there are new laboratory tests, offering targeted prognostic and therapeutic results. Given the plethora of these tests it can be difficult to assess which test is the best for a given patient. We believe in helping our clinical colleagues provide the best in personalized care by assisting in laboratory test selection. In addition, our pathologists can provide medical director services for your laboratory, as well as consultation services to assist in setting up new laboratories.
- Our Clinical Pathology Board-certified and experienced pathologists work closely with clinicians to evaluate each clinical scenario and select the most appropriate laboratory tests
- Assistance with test result interpretation, and selection of confirmatory tests if needed
- Expert pathologists are readily available to discuss results and answer any questions
- Consultation services available 7 days a week
- Medical directorship services
- Consultation in establishing and maintaining laboratory services
- Our Clinical Pathology Board-certified pathologists rely on their training at top institutions, as well as their continued experience to provide academic level clinical consultation. In addition, Dr. Annette Shaieb, brings more than 20 years of experience in laboratory medicine (see Bios for additional details)